Favourite Playstation Games?

Naiwen

Queen of Games!
Full GL Member
Credits
Although I don't have personally any Playstation consoles, I have played them games at my childhood friend's house, moved far away from me currently, during Summer vacation and Xmas holidays. My personal favourites are : all the "Tales" games and "Kingdom Hearts" games for me personally at least anyways. What about you? What are your favourite Playstation games in your view?

Final Fantasy Series, Tales Series, Legend Of Dragoon, Legend Of Legaia, Star Ocean series, FF Tactics, Vagrant Story, Front Mission Series, Crash Bandicoot Series, Syphon Filter Series, Wild Arms Series, Suikoden Series, Arc the Lad Series. Resident Evil Series, Silent Hill Series.

Last edited:
Spyro, Ratchet and Clank, Lego Racers. Might try Tony Hawk, Final Fantasy, Mega Man Legends, Metal Gear, and Spiderman.

Reactions: cm2
Killzone 2 on PS3 is my favorite Playstation game of all time. The multiplayer level design was one of the best.

Final Fantasy Series, Tales Series, Legend Of Dragoon, Legend Of Legaia, Star Ocean series, FF Tactics, Vagrant Story, Front Mission Series, Crash Bandicoot Series, Syphon Filter Series, Wild Arms Series, Suikoden Series, Arc the Lad Series. Resident Evil Series, Silent Hill Series.
Have you played any of the Lunar games?

Have you played any of the Lunar games?
Yes that too. lol forgot to type that one because there are so many games i like for Ps lol.

I like you can collect the PLOT bromides in the PS1 games. I have the PSP version of Lunar 1 and it has the physical PLOT cards.
Ah yes that too! lol

need a new Lunar game !

There are so many of them to list out but Red Dead Redemption, The Last of Us, The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt, Dark Souls games and Bloodborune are my favourites.

There have been a lot of great PS exclusives through the years (KH and KH2 before they were on everything, for example), but one that I remember quite fondly and would love to revisit when I move in with Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith and actually have access to a PlayStation console again would have to be Dark Cloud 2. Love that game so much.

There have been a lot of great PS exclusives through the years (KH and KH2 before they were on everything, for example), but one that I remember quite fondly and would love to revisit when I move in with Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith and actually have access to a PlayStation console again would have to be Dark Cloud 2. Love that game so much.

I do really want to replay that and the first one. Pretty sure I still have my Dark Cloud 2 copy from PS2.

You're Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith new girlfriend? It's nice to have you in the forum.

Back