cm2

Full GL Member
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Featuring roughly 40 minutes of information mostly focused on Nintendo Switch games launching in the first half of 2023.

Putting the link here:

Wonder if they are going to reveal the rumored Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean remake,
And hopefully some gameplay footage of Front Mission 3 Remake!

So Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom was briefly listed as a $70 game on eshop then nintendo removed it.

I have to work during it so I have to wait until I get home to watch it. I just want the confirmation that TotK hasn't been delayed. I don't know if I'll watch the trailer if there is one. I want to go in as blind as possible. But also I really want to see more. I'm conflicted.

I want to see Joy Mech Fight 2 or Kid Icarus content however I know this is very unlikely with the lineup of known games we have seen and heard of.

Camilla Engage PLOT! nice

Tales of Symphonia, Megaman Battle Network Legacy Collection, and all the 1st party stuff were top-notch. But there are no sleepers here unless it has the word Disney on it. BTW Mario Kart 8 is getting more DLC. They labeled Birdo as a Double Dash character BUT the colored options were in Mario Strikers and there still is NO CO-OP RACING and no special items for the characters like Double Dash. Unless you like foghorns it's not a worthy DLC. GBA is now on NSO but why do that when you have any device that can play these games without paying a boatload of money just to keep them? So glad my New 2DS can run them. No need to shovel money into their wallets for DLC or legacy content.

New Zelda Tears Of Kingdom trailer was too short.

Those two vehicles looked so stupid tho. A makeshift platform with wheels and a drone platform that defies gravity.
Indeed, Link needs to pilot a Fighter Plane and not that junk!

They need to remaster The Last Story too next!

Last edited:
Now it's confirmed by Nintendo Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom is indeed a $70 game.

When asked if $69.99 will become the standard price point for first-party Nintendo games, a spokesperson for Nintendo told Polygon via email, “No. We determine the suggested retail price for any Nintendo product on a case-by-case basis.”

Now it's confirmed by Nintendo Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom is indeed a $70 game.

When asked if $69.99 will become the standard price point for first-party Nintendo games, a spokesperson for Nintendo told Polygon via email, “No. We determine the suggested retail price for any Nintendo product on a case-by-case basis.”

There is no reason that this game should be $70. On old hardware, making use of a previous game, Nintendo is pushing it.

Too bad no Front Mission 3 remake gameplay footage during the direct.

There is no reason that this game should be $70. On old hardware, making use of a previous game, Nintendo is pushing it.
Indeed and not even a natively 4K supported game.

Back