Feeling tired and depressed most of the time

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
These days I am a bit depressed. I am not so sure why but I just can't seem to get rid of my depressed mood.

I have tried many ways....

Do you guys have any tips for me?

At this point all I can suggest is seeking a medical professional for help to get out of your depression, if they offer such services in your area.

Seeing a therapist can be a good option if you tried a lot of things to make you feel better about yourself. But, if you don't have the money or time to pay for a therapist which can be expensive in some countries, self-help or life coaching book and videos may give you tips on ways to deal with feeling tired and depressed.

Thanks guys.
I feel much better now. I kinda made up with my mom temporarily and she is the only one who can make my life miserable by not talking or make my day happy by just smiling....

@Claraviolet

I would go and see a doctor, and just let them know you think you need some "happy pills" Sometimes what we think as depression is anxiety. It took me many years to come to terms that I may need a little help. I didnt want to accept that I might need to go on pills, that something was wrong with me if I asked for help via pills. But my moods were getting worse and more frequent. So finally I did it, and talked to my doctor who explained it wasnt my fault, its just my body trying to cope sometimes. She put me on one med that worked but then stopped and now Im on Prozac. And I am so happy, my family has commented so many times how happy I seem now, and some didnt even know that I am taking pills now. I wish you the best :)

@Claraviolet

I would go and see a doctor, and just let them know you think you need some "happy pills" Sometimes what we think as depression is anxiety. It took me many years to come to terms that I may need a little help. I didnt want to accept that I might need to go on pills, that something was wrong with me if I asked for help via pills. But my moods were getting worse and more frequent. So finally I did it, and talked to my doctor who explained it wasnt my fault, its just my body trying to cope sometimes. She put me on one med that worked but then stopped and now Im on Prozac. And I am so happy, my family has commented so many times how happy I seem now, and some didnt even know that I am taking pills now. I wish you the best :)
Depends on in what sense the happiness is.
Happy to be alive? Happy about something Zingers received? Or happy for the sake of being happy?
Because in most countries in the world the latter is seen as fake happiness, and is therefore seen as creepy.

Hmm .... Well my situation changed a bit so I am more or less okay now.
Pills don't really solve anything but yeah they give temporary relief I suppose

you need to find some joy in one form or another, its hard to do but something has to make you happy.
Right now.... Nothing can make me happy but that's a really pessimistic thing to say... So I will try to find something :p
Thank you for the advice

Well, I am not allowed to take any leave at the moment. Yes you heard me right. It's really sad but that's the truth

Going to the park, and places which are closer to your home like a library can be a way to relax.

Play some JRPGs?

Reading fictional novels and books on hobbies like gardening and cooking can make some people more happy.

Back