Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

It finally came home.

It is nice to see classic games like Final Fantasy 7 being released on the Nintendo Switch.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I finally beat this game last Friday. It's such a good game. It makes me want to go back and retry Final Fantasy XIII. I'm too lazy to hook up my 360 though.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I finally beat this game last Friday. It's such a good game. It makes me want to go back and retry Final Fantasy XIII. I'm too lazy to hook up my 360 though.

You're going to want to skip XIII and play IX, IX will give you the same great feelings as playing VII.

You're going to want to skip XIII and play IX, IX will give you the same great feelings as playing VII.
I might try IX sometime. XIII is a really good game. The thing I like about it more than VII is the linearity. In VII I just felt lost a lot of the time and I would get bored of exploring. The only reason I quit XIII was because there was a part that wasn't linear and I accidentally continued the story before completing a quest and it wouldn't let me go back and try again.

Back