Fidget Spinner will built-in Cell Phone with screen.

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

This does look like a useful Fidget Spinner for times when you need to make a phone calls, and also spinning when you are making a more stressful phone call to your boss which maybe hard to talk to when you tell him that you can't make it to work on time.

I'm surprised that this phone has a color screen, and different bundled apps like messaging media player, and Bluetooth.

This is just as bad as the fidget spinner pens.

This is just as bad as the fidget spinner pens.

Fidget Spinner pens seem like a bad idea since the ink in pens may leak or spray out if you spin the fidget spinner too fast.

I guest, there is a risk of the cell phone catching fire or exploding if you spin this cell phone very fast, and drop or throw it on thr floor very quickly while it is still spinning. Electronics also are not designed to be spin very quickly like a wheel or bearing.

Fidget Spinner pens seem like a bad idea since the ink in pens may leak or spray out if you spin the fidget spinner too fast.

I guest, there is a risk of the cell phone catching fire or exploding if you spin this cell phone very fast, and drop or throw it on thr floor very quickly while it is still spinning. Electronics also are not designed to be spin very quickly like a wheel or bearing.

nah, the spinner sits on top, no where near the ink. But the spinner may start to spin while writing and cause distraction.

nah, the spinner sits on top, no where near the ink. But the spinner may start to spin while writing and cause distraction.

At least, a fidget spinner is less distracting to other people than the sound of someone clicking on a cheap lidless pen with a loud clicking sound from the spring and pen parts, and the Fidget Spinber becomes quieter after spinning for a few minutes.

Back