froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Fidget Spinner Battery powers LED Lights and Bluetooth Wireless Speaker. Internal Fidget Speaker battery charges by USB Cable Charger.

This looks like a nice fidget spinner. The sound seems better than most cheap smartphone and tablet speakers.

A LED fidget spinner to take to a dance party, rave, or night club where people sometimes wear glow sticks, and other shiny and flashy clothes.

This look like a more useful Fidget Spinner for people who are not sure if they want a Fidget Spinner, LED Flashing lights, or Bluetooth Speaker, or want all three items, so they can save money by buying this Fidget Speakers with a speaker, LED flashing light, and fidget speaker.

At least, the owner could still use it as an Bluetooth wireless speaker, LED flashing lights, or Fidget Spinner if they don't need or want one or more of the function, or if one of the functions break, they still have a working fidget spinner, speaker and LED light depending on what broke.

It would be cool if this fidget spinner speaker can also charge a smartphone, and has a 3.5 mm line-in jack for using with an MP3 player which does not have bluetooth.

Last edited:
Why.... *shakes head*

Why.... *shakes head*

I think the maker of this Fidget Spinner with Bluetooth Speaker, and LED flashing lights want to make money by following the Fidget Spinner Craze, and selling them for $10 or more. He may think more people will buy his cheap plastic Fidget Spinner if it had a Speaker and flashing LED lights in it instead of just selling a cheap fidget spinner made of plastic which people can get at the dollar store, 7-11, Office supply store, and gas stations.

The size of the fidget spinner makes it easy to carry around in a pocket, and most cheap smartphones/tablets have speakers which are not very loud. Plus, the speaker is wireless, so users can hold or put it closer to their ear in noisy places with a lot of noise, and also spin the fidget spinner while listening to music.

Last edited:
People love to take advantages of trends quickly in order to make a quick buck. Not sure why anyone would want to buy this, seems pretty stupid and useless

People love to take advantages of trends quickly in order to make a quick buck. Not sure why anyone would want to buy this, seems pretty stupid and useless

Some people enjoy buying unusual looking speakers and electronics with lights. I saw speakers which case's are in the shape of Star Wars character or spacecraft, so there are some people who buy these speakers otherwise Star Wars won't sell Star Wars speakers if no one buys them.

The wireless speaker in the fidget speaker can be useful if your smartphone's or tablet's speaker is broken, or the speaker is facing the back of the phone or tablet. If your smartphone speaker's maximum audio volume is lower than the max volume of the speaker on this Fidget Spinner Speaker, the Speaker on the Fidget Spinner can be useful for boosting the volume of your phone. At least, the speaker on the fidget spinner is on the front of the spinner facing the listener, so the audio from the speaker is facing directly in front of the user's ears instead of the audio traveling away from the user because the speaker is on the back of a phone.

The LED lights in the Fidget Spinner can be used as a flash light, or you can use the lights on the Fidget Spinner as part of a costume for Halloween, or costume party.

There are people who use Fidget Spinner to help them calm down, relax, and focus on their homework, so Fidget Spinner are helpful to people who use them to relax, and focus on their work.

Fidget Spinners are also a hobby for people who like spinning, modding and collecting fidget spinners as a way to have fun, and challenge their mind and body when they use the fidget spinners as a prop to perform magic tricks, science experiment to see which bearings and fidget spinner body spins the longest and fastest, or as a frisbee where they throw it in the air and catch it while it is spinning in the air.

For content creators who are Online video Creators/Bloggers, or work in Traditional TV news, magazines, and newspapers, fidget spinners are used as story topics for news posts, and video where they make money when people read and watch their stories online, or traditional tv news, and printed magazines, and newspapers.

Last edited:
Thing is those Star Wars speakers actually look quite cool and a nice novelty. It's also a decent present to buy for someone. This fidget spinner thing on the other hand just seems weird, to me anyway. What's the point in spending big money on something that will out of style soon, things like Star Wars on the other hand will always be extremely popular no matter what

Thing is those Star Wars speakers actually look quite cool and a nice novelty. It's also a decent present to buy for someone. This fidget spinner thing on the other hand just seems weird, to me anyway. What's the point in spending big money on something that will out of style soon, things like Star Wars on the other hand will always be extremely popular no matter what

I agree, Star Wars themed speakers are a better value since they look nicer, and probably sound better, have better battery life, and last longer because the speaker is bigger, and the electronics and the battery are more likely to be made of higher quality materials. There is also a chance that Star Wars speakers be worth more than the original price in the future if the Star Wars speakers become discontinued, and collectors are willing to pay more than the original price to buy or bid on old Star Wars speakers on websites like eBay.

Plastic Fidget Spinner speakers are sold for $10 or less on websites like eBay, so they are similar in price to other cheap Wireless speakers on eBay, and most average Fidget Spinners sold at toy stores which sell them for $10-20.

I think some buyers will buy these Fidget Spinners Speaker with LED lights because they want a Fidget Spinner, and don't own a wireless Bluetooth Speaker, or LED flash light. They may think they are saving money by buying a Fidget spinner with a speaker and lights.

Personally, I rather buy a higher quality metal Fidget Spinner with a cool design, and long spin time which has more sentimental value like a nice pen or knife. I can play with the spinner in the future, admire its nice design, and know I own a spinner with a nice design, and long spin time.

Last edited:
Back