Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Square Enix has announced today that a demo for Final Fantasy 13-2 will be available on January 10th for PSN and Xbox Live. For EU region, you will get the demo on January 11th.

source of info

I'm surprised considering that it's similar to XIII which didn't have a demo.

13 was great, people complained for nothing. Other Final Fantasy games were pretty linear too.

Oh, I know what you mean. Sometimes when I stay home from school, my Internet slows down for about an hour, usually between 10 and 11. Don't know why. I generally have a great connection.

maybe someone is stealing your wifi at that time?

anyways played the demo, and I still found the battles boring as I find the time bars taking forever to load for an action battle . The action scenes are nice and you got to keep your wits sharp to hit the buttons quickly. I like the dissidia play boards but overall I say this game is slightly better then FF 13.

I might ask for the game next Christmas.

Jesus, next Christmas? And I have secure connection, and can check who uses it; only my phone, my mom's, my computer, and her laptop. It just seems buggy if anything.

Wii U would be a better idea. And there is about 10 games you will want to play that actually made it here. lol

Back