E3 Final Fantasy VII Remake Is Coming In April 2020

Is that just the preload or the actual game with a do not open till april 10th on it?

I think so? He's a bit shotty, can't get a good look but they kept the helicopter scene so I'm pretty much satisfied.

The entirety of Remake Tifa's PLOT is bouncing in my harddrive lol waiting to be opened on april 10th...

Yeah the remake Rufus' helicopter scene pretty well done indeed.

Just read on the ending, man that's some part I ending... bring me part II already ! lol

It's like you know what’s going to happen, but it's not necessarily true but it's also true lol

Last edited:
I wonder if they will tease deep ground in this game at all?

Well they did tease about the future thing---but alas no Tifa's PLOT in bikini tease lol-- during the --what fans called it "confusing" --part I ending stuff I think from the stuff I read...

Currently at 87 on metacritic, complaints are sidequests and downtime in between striking hawt main PLOT.
zEWmnuX.jpg

"Remake is easily one of the most spectacular-looking games I’ve seen running on my PS4. Everything is nearly seamless, too; you’ll likely only come across loading screens in between chapters, as they’re rare-to-nonexistent in the middle of them.

Moving on to audio, the soundtrack here is simply spectacular. There are a metric ton of remixes of original tracks here, as well as some beautiful new songs woven in. The composers also do an excellent job of creating leitmotifs from a few tracks (notably Aerith’s Theme and One-Winged Angel…of course) and weaving them throughout the story."

Last edited:
More stuff on boi Rufus:

Rufus Shinra

President Shinra’s son and the current Vice President of the Shinra Electric Power Company. He’s recently been away from Midgar on an extended business trip.

He is an immensely prideful man, with a strong rebellious streak towards his father. Despite being vice president, he sometimes enters the battlefield himself, armed with a custom-made shotgun and protected by Darkstar, a military canine.

XMw2NRn.jpg

sfmTLuq.jpg

naEVzms.jpg

Covid-19 boss fight:
oydb8Oh.jpg

More stuff on boi Rufus:

Rufus Shinra

President Shinra’s son and the current Vice President of the Shinra Electric Power Company. He’s recently been away from Midgar on an extended business trip.

He is an immensely prideful man, with a strong rebellious streak towards his father. Despite being vice president, he sometimes enters the battlefield himself, armed with a custom-made shotgun and protected by Darkstar, a military canine.

XMw2NRn.jpg

sfmTLuq.jpg

naEVzms.jpg

I got a feeling it will be more than just one battle with him in this game.

Episode 4 Developer Diary:

Back