E3 Final Fantasy VII Remake Is Coming In April 2020

Saw this lol how to see Tifa at Pax West 2019:
YCvz0US.jpg

from famitsu translated by Siliconera:

Nomura says that Square Enix will show more characters from the Shinra Electric Power Company at TGS 2019. Furthermore, the Remake version’s Hardy Daytona will be on display with even more details than ever. Those attending will also get to check out a life-size Buster Sword at the event.

from famitsu translated by Siliconera:

Nomura says that Square Enix will show more characters from the Shinra Electric Power Company at TGS 2019. Furthermore, the Remake version’s Hardy Daytona will be on display with even more details than ever. Those attending will also get to check out a life-size Buster Sword at the event.

I realllllllllly hope they do the Shinra theme justice, best thing to come from FF 7 besides one winged angel.

New Key Visual:
Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake_2019_09-07-19_001.jpg

Ok, I finally got the game for the Switch because I have never owned a PlayStation. I have to say that this game truly is something special. It’s heartfelt with its interactions between the characters (especially Cloud with Aerith/Aeris and Tifa). The game has some funny dialogue that is always a delight. The combat is fun, keeps you on your toes, and is genuinely different from anything I have ever played. I only forced myself to stop playing because I was getting really tired. Don’t even get me started on that beautiful soundtrack as well.

TGS 2019 trailer is Up it's Awesome!

Back