Final Fantasy VII remake might be censored?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
From this interview:

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/8445276.html

Back then, the social climate was different, so we'll have to be careful how we remake certain events. Like the Honeybee Inn. (laughs)

Oh good grief. Apparently the idiots on social media may stop us even getting an accurate Final Fantasy VII remake in case it 'offends' someone...

That's a real shame. Honestly, when I heard FF VII was getting an actual remake, not just an HD remaster, I thought, "This is going to be amazing." I was never really into FF back in the day but I do enjoy turn-based RPGs. My hopes were revived that maybe, just maybe, they'd do a remake of Legend of the Dragoons. Probably not but I can hope, right?

It would be really cool if they didn't censor anything but if they have to, hopefully they keep it to absolutely bare minimum. I can't wait to see some of the game play mechanics. Having completely overhauled the games design, from graphics to functionality, it's definitely going to be a big hit. Even if certain things from the original are left out, I still see the game doing well. To be fair, I'm sure they'll be adding in way more than what they take out.

Back