Final Fantasy X on PC

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD is coming to PC on May 12th 2016, according to this Steam listing.

The bundle features two of Square Enix's role-playing games: Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2. Both games will include full Japanese audio in addition to subtitles and most likely some standard speed boosting features found in previous PC Final Fantasy games.

nomansohail

Full GL Member
Credits
This is awesome news, I hope they give extra features like the creature creature in FFX2-HD remake and a little leeway for the modding community, that would be so awesome! :D

nomansohail

Full GL Member
Credits
Oh i got some news, These will be the extra features of the game.

5 Game Boosters • Turbo options (2x and 4x speed) • Super charge (characters will have full overdrive meter each turn) • Enemy encounter settings (turn them off completely or increase the frequency of encounters) • Auto battle mode • Hide the HUD (perfect for capturing those amazing screenshots!) 3 Parameter Changes (these are options that once activated cannot be switched off) • Get 99 of each item in the game (excluding key items) • Unlock all skills for all characters • Max Gil

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Oh i got some news, These will be the extra features of the game.

5 Game Boosters • Turbo options (2x and 4x speed) • Super charge (characters will have full overdrive meter each turn) • Enemy encounter settings (turn them off completely or increase the frequency of encounters) • Auto battle mode • Hide the HUD (perfect for capturing those amazing screenshots!) 3 Parameter Changes (these are options that once activated cannot be switched off) • Get 99 of each item in the game (excluding key items) • Unlock all skills for all characters • Max Gil
nice, but its something the gameshark/code breaker did back in the day.

nomansohail

Full GL Member
Credits
oh yeah but its official now but i think the game is way better to play without all those things, they should add extra features something like character creature in the remaster.