Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD is coming to PC on May 12th 2016, according to this Steam listing.

The bundle features two of Square Enix's role-playing games: Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2. Both games will include full Japanese audio in addition to subtitles and most likely some standard speed boosting features found in previous PC Final Fantasy games.

This is awesome news, I hope they give extra features like the creature creature in FFX2-HD remake and a little leeway for the modding community, that would be so awesome! :grin:

Oh i got some news, These will be the extra features of the game.

5 Game Boosters • Turbo options (2x and 4x speed) • Super charge (characters will have full overdrive meter each turn) • Enemy encounter settings (turn them off completely or increase the frequency of encounters) • Auto battle mode • Hide the HUD (perfect for capturing those amazing screenshots!) 3 Parameter Changes (these are options that once activated cannot be switched off) • Get 99 of each item in the game (excluding key items) • Unlock all skills for all characters • Max Gil

Oh i got some news, These will be the extra features of the game.

5 Game Boosters • Turbo options (2x and 4x speed) • Super charge (characters will have full overdrive meter each turn) • Enemy encounter settings (turn them off completely or increase the frequency of encounters) • Auto battle mode • Hide the HUD (perfect for capturing those amazing screenshots!) 3 Parameter Changes (these are options that once activated cannot be switched off) • Get 99 of each item in the game (excluding key items) • Unlock all skills for all characters • Max Gil

nice, but its something the gameshark/code breaker did back in the day.

oh yeah but its official now but i think the game is way better to play without all those things, they should add extra features something like character creature in the remaster.

Back