Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Anyone here play this game for the PS3? I'm just about ready to go into chapter five but I've been doing some side quests and getting the silver chocobo.

At least I would have gotten it last night if I didn't get stuck on that stupid time clock anomaly. God that was infuriating.

Oh, yeah, I screwed myself like that. I had to go through a YouTube video to get all of the Wild Artifacts. It sucked. lol

I never figured out how to get away from battles, which made the game seem much longer than it should have. I don't really need to grind in the game, so I don't feel it is needed to have battle after freaking battle. I just want to get from point A to point B, and there is no repel type thing in the game either.

I never figured out how to get away from battles, which made the game seem much longer than it should have. I don't really need to grind in the game, so I don't feel it is needed to have battle after freaking battle. I just want to get from point A to point B, and there is no repel type thing in the game either.

you simply just keep running to escape from having to battle.

Back