Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Final Fantasy XIII-2 left gamers with a to be continued screen which wasn't expanded much with DLC. But on September 1 Squre Enix will announce more for the Final Fantasy XIII series.

source of info

move on to 15!

The title makes it sound like they are relaunching XIII. lol And no XV, unless you want Versus XIII to happen again. I want to finish XIII first.

I don't see why they would. They know only the true hardcore fans will buy anything past XIII-3, maybe not even that. I, for one, am a hardcore fan and really want to know what happens to Serah and Noel. I can wait for XV, because if they announce that, then Kingdom Hearts III will never happen.

I don't see why they would. They know only the true hardcore fans will buy anything past XIII-3, maybe not even that. I, for one, am a hardcore fan and really want to know what happens to Serah and Noel. I can wait for XV, because if they announce that, then Kingdom Hearts III will never happen.

Well serah is dead and Noel got eaten up in chaos. There going to pull some lame go back in time and make up another story which I doubt SE knows what is going on.

Uh, no. lol No need to revisit games. That's what Dissidia and Theatrhythm is for. :p

Back