Xbox Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy On The Xbox One Starting November 13, 2018

NameGervin

Full GL Member
Credits
Xbox One owners will have a chance to see all of Lightning and Serah’s story on November 13, 2018. During the XO18 presentation, Microsoft revealed that Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, and Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII will become part of the Xbox One backwards compatibility library.

Thanks for posting this, forgot to last night ^^;

Though when I first saw this I thought it was a remaster collection. Oh well. I still have to play the third part.

For the past two days I've been thinking about wanting to play Final Fantasy XIII again. I got really close to the end of the game (I think), but I accidentally continued the story while doing quests to get a better jump or something (it's been like 7 years so my memory is foggy) and I just didn't touch it. If I had an Xbox One, I'd get it, but I might bust out the Xbox 360 and play it.

Final Fantasy is that game that everyone had played at least once. I didn't complete the game, I left it in the middle and started another one. After reading this post surely going to play this game soon, old memories.

Back