Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Fire Emblem: Three Houses will release for the Switch on July 26, 2019:

I'm trying to be excited, but they aren't showing gameplay. The more I see of the anime cutscenes, the less I feel I know about the game. Which is weird because I should feel the opposite.

So if there's a PvP aspect to this game like FE: Fates I might get it but otherwise I might pass it up and play DeSu2 on my 3DS.

I have to say I'm actually really impressed with the main character being. A teacher. It seems like so many JRPG/RPG's youre stuck being a teenager or a chosen child. Its pretty refreshing to see this spin on things.

Just read on Nintendo dropping one of the main character's voice actor of the game:

Nintendo has confirmed that it will be replacing a Fire Emblem voice actor after he confirmed allegations of abusive behavior.
"After assessing the situation, we decided to re-record the character's voiceovers in Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Fire Emblem Heroes with another actor," the company told GamesIndustry.biz over the weekend. "The new voiceovers will be included in a future patch."

The voice actor is Chris Niosi, who played the male version of customizable Fire Emblem: Three Houses protagonist Byleth. Niosi has provided voice work for a number of games, including Dust: An Elysian Tail and Octopath Traveller. His replacement has apparently already been found, as a new trailer for Fire Emblem Heroes credits Zach Aguilar as the voice of Byleth.

Niosi's behavior became more widely known two weeks ago when an ex-girlfriend published a blog post detailing instances of emotionally manipulative and sexually abusive behavior. Others corroborated those accounts and added their own stories until Niosi addressed the complaints himself, saying, "I have horribly mistreated and abused friends, colleagues, and even my significant others" in a post titled, "It's time that I apologize to all of the people I've hurt."

Just read on Nintendo dropping one of the main character's voice actor of the game:

Nintendo has confirmed that it will be replacing a Fire Emblem voice actor after he confirmed allegations of abusive behavior.
"After assessing the situation, we decided to re-record the character's voiceovers in Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Fire Emblem Heroes with another actor," the company told GamesIndustry.biz over the weekend. "The new voiceovers will be included in a future patch."

The voice actor is Chris Niosi, who played the male version of customizable Fire Emblem: Three Houses protagonist Byleth. Niosi has provided voice work for a number of games, including Dust: An Elysian Tail and Octopath Traveller. His replacement has apparently already been found, as a new trailer for Fire Emblem Heroes credits Zach Aguilar as the voice of Byleth.

Niosi's behavior became more widely known two weeks ago when an ex-girlfriend published a blog post detailing instances of emotionally manipulative and sexually abusive behavior. Others corroborated those accounts and added their own stories until Niosi addressed the complaints himself, saying, "I have horribly mistreated and abused friends, colleagues, and even my significant others" in a post titled, "It's time that I apologize to all of the people I've hurt."

way too much of that of late.

Back