Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Some sites it just won't check at all unless I turn it off and then back on and even typing here on GL it will detect something and a bit later not at all unless I click off the reply area and click back on.

Anyone else have this issue?

Hmmmm I am using the latest Firefox and it been behaving itself, do you have any addons installed? Are you using the latest version?

Maybe using an older or newer version of Firefox may fix your problem with spellcheck.

I don't spell check because my spelling is on point and btw if I need to check spelling I search the word in a search engine.

It is, until the text becomes too large, and they require you to purchase it for a monthly fee.

Monthly fee is disappointing to people with less money. The company can raise the price after a month or a few years like how Netflix cost more money than the past.

Users with less money can use a free word processor like LibreOffice to type out post. LibreOffice has a free spell check, and copy and paste text typed in Libreoffice, and paste it into a websites's textboxes.

Using a word processor to type out online posts is less convenient, but it is free, and it has autosave. Plus, you won't lose your text if the website suddenly breaks/lose connection.

Back