Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Anyone see this?

I did and it was one of the most boring movies Ive ever seen. If anyone's seen Wallys Wonderland, that movie was everything this movie should have been.

It wasn't as much an action movie as a Scooby-Doo-type mystery with some weird story elements and loose ends. The ideas were neatly implemented though and we got to see a shameless plug of Matpat.

I saw this & my husband & I watched the trailer. It looked too much like horror for me so we nixed it.
What about the horror, gory level? Or is it the type where you just roll your eyes more than anything?

I saw this & my husband & I watched the trailer. It looked too much like horror for me so we nixed it.
What about the horror, gory level? Or is it the type where you just roll your eyes more than anything?
The gore looks fake but it's there for some moments. Most of the film doesn't gravitate to it.

I had seen that an FNAF movie was being released and my youngest who is 14 was interested in seeing it. As of yet, we have not watched it but we know people who paid to watch it at the cinema and they were very disappointed with it.

It may be a movie I watch when I have some spare time just to say I have watched it and give my own opinion on it.

The reviews about the movie discouraged me from watching the movie. I hate wasting my time watching any movie with so many bad reviews.

Back