Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

The game will be available on Xbox Game Pass at launch.

Microsoft has also revealed plans for a Flight Simulator Top Gun expansion coming later this year.

“The Microsoft Flight Simulator team also announced today a one-of-a-kind expansion in partnership with Paramount Studios to coincide with the exciting launch of the new Top Gun: Maverick movie,” it said in the blurb accompanying the reveal trailer above.

“More details on the experience will be revealed as the November 19 premiere of the movie and release of the expansion draw closer.”

If the cloud gaming route to play this game doesn't work for me, I will literally be getting a Xbox Series X just for this and Forza Horizon. It just looks so good!

Yeah. It's quite interesting to see how much Flight Sim has progressed over the years as well. The earlier versions are actually quiet good for their time but obviously, the current one is the best looking.

So from reading some of the comments, looks like the game on Series S might have a few issues (nothing major) due to how intensive this game is. Should look a lot better on the Series X though

Yeah, I'm sure it's good for casual gamers but it put me off it so I just went for the Series X instead. Plus, after getting used to the PS5, I think the graphics on the Series S might have been a downgrade if it was noticable

Flight Simulator does look very realistic for a flight sim game.
It really does. Watched a few YouTube videos of it on PC and it looks beautiful. Hopefully the Xbox version is good too and not downgraded too much

wow, i haven't played a flight sim since like the early 2000's , this looks really good though. Although I was never much good at flying games on the PC. :p

Back