Following Sony / PlayStation on social media?

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Someone was asking on the PlayStation support forums how to report a bug related to the operating system and they recommended him to contact AskPlayStation on Twitter. Does PlayStation use Twitter as a means of providing support to their customers? Do you follow PlayStation or Sony on social media?

That seems like a horrible way to report a bug regarding the software. There should be some kind of contact through the official PS website.

I hate it when companies insist on sending support questions through their social media. I've only ever had one good experience with this and it was with AO.com. Every other question I have sent to other social media accounts have always been ignored

I hate it when companies insist on sending support questions through their social media. I've only ever had one good experience with this and it was with AO.com. Every other question I have sent to other social media accounts have always been ignored

of course, it was swallowed up in a sea of other questions.

To be honest, they probably do see it. They just respond to the more serious problems that make them look bad or to the ones where the people threaten to stop using their services. Never understand why companies let their customer service be so bad.

To be honest, they probably do see it. They just respond to the more serious problems that make them look bad or to the ones where the people threaten to stop using their services. Never understand why companies let their customer service be so bad.

only thing I can think of is that their buyers outweigh their support needs.

Back