Food Fight!

OMG I'm naked again curse you DS *takes live lobsters and they satrt pinching everybody*

OK that's it *Goes to a pepsi factory and build a huge pepsi can and shakes it and opens it*

Can everybody excuse me will I go to the bath room urhghghghgh........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................*opens door* does anybody got scent candles or matches I think I'm dying of toxic smells...Oh forget it........................................*flush* OK I'm done

*Trows at DS uncocked hamburgers*

!Ohhhhh my eyes I cant' see darn you DS! *throws bannna peels everywhere*

Back