Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Number of Members: 6/10 - You got about an average for the amount of members for the time you have been open...

Number of Active Members: 6/10 - Also not bad, most of the members didn't just join and avoid posting. They all posted at least twice which means your forum is likable.

Number of Posts (spam or otherwise): 7/10 - On average, you have 20 posts per user so you are doing very good according to my standards. You could be doing better though.

Appearance (first impressions): 8/10 - You selected a very nice style, although it could use a little improvement. Possibly a favicon and maybe extend the logo but overall your style and appearance is very nice.

Layout: 6/10 - A little bit confusing, but it wouldn't take that long to adapt to it.

Moderation: 5/10 - I would suggest switching the moderators to Global Moderators and the current Global Moderators to normal moderators because the normal moderators seem to be more dedicated.

Activity: 7/10 - As I said, you could be doing better, but it is not the worst I have ever seen, in fact it is a little over average. I would suggest affiliating with a couple people to get your activity up.

Overall mark (out of 100): 74/100 - Just affiliate with a couple people and get a little more activity. You could of been much better with this!

Back