Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Anybody visiting any jcink forum host will find it to be very slow at times and irritating. so I looked around the jcink site and got this answer that was posted to another person.

QUOTE It's probably not your/their fault. If you remember the recent topic about ad size increases, well this is the problem I need to get solved. The "network" that I'm sick of. The bandwidth we have stinks right now, in particular anywhere from 9AM to 5PM are rough times. I really hate my provider since they just fail to solve this problem. For 3 years we've used them and in the past 3 months or so I've watched their service go up and down, they lie to me about it being "fine" on their end... whatever. I got sick of it so I'm ditching them.

These issues will probably be all solved since last week I put in an order for a new, much faster business fiber connection. The install is on the 28th and I should have more news on that over the weekend. Only thing I can say is that I apologize, but there's pretty much nothing I can do for you expect tell you to wait it out.

source

hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I haven't noticed any MAJOR problems except the occasional "The Server Took Too Long To Respond."

Back