E3 Forza Horizon 4 Release Trailer

SashaS

Full GL Member
Credits

Hope this is the correct way of formatting a post that includes a video.

I'm excited for this Horizon. I heard that it would be set in the UK before I watched the trailer and immediately knew that would be a success. Overcast city streets that pour into a scenic countryside filled with long, weaving roads with few sharp corners, allowing, as shown in the gameplay trailer, players to push the newest hypercars at full throttle for extended periods of time.

The implementation of unique rally class vehicles like trophy trucks, traditional staples like the Ford Fiesta and more unique rides like the Toyota Tundra seems interesting. The gameplay trailer suggests a few classic cars as well. I expect an interesting roster of rides in general.

The implementation of dynamic whether is nothing new to racing games, but I feel like its something Forza has been missing for too long. After all, the entire idea is to have you race around a world that is supposed to feel as alive as possible. Realistic weather goes a long way in doing that.

Of course there's virtually nothing that could make this game a flop. Its set for success as per Forza tradition.

Back