Staff member
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Are you more of a Forza Horizon or Motorsport fan? I've only played Horizon 4 and 5 so I can't really say until Forza Motorsport launches. But let me know which series is better.

I only played Forza Motorsports 2 on the Xbox 360. I haven't played Forza Horizon. I had fun playing Forza Motorsports 2 on the Xbox 360. It had a lot of fun race tracks, car modding, and many cars to drive.

I'm all in for Forza Horizon Series and the 4th and 5th releases of the game have been incredible.

I am a big fan of Forza Horizon series. They never made a bad game in my eyes and it is clear when you have played both games.

I am a big fan of Forza Horizon series. They never made a bad game in my eyes and it is clear when you have played both games.
I have been playing Forza Horizon 4 for a while but I'm now giving more time to FH 5.

I have played both Forza Horizon and Forza Motorsport and I have to say that my personal preference when it comes to the one I prefer the most if Forza Horizon. I have had more fun playing those games than the Forza Motorsport.

I have played both Forza Horizon and Forza Motorsport and I have to say that my personal preference when it comes to the one I prefer the most if Forza Horizon. I have had more fun playing those games than the Forza Motorsport.
I wouldn't have to think it twice about choosing Forza Horizon in a heartbeat.

I wouldn't have to think it twice about choosing Forza Horizon in a heartbeat.
It really is the better of the two I feel. I don't very often see as many people playing Forza Motorsport but many are always playing Horizon and they have a lot of fun on it as well.

It really is the better of the two I feel. I don't very often see as many people playing Forza Motorsport but many are always playing Horizon and they have a lot of fun on it as well.
To be very honest, I see playing Forza Motorsport as a big waste of time.

Definitely Horizon for me. I just love open world games so Horizon just makes sense but I love the festival idea that they've stuck with

Back