Free Copy of Windows Vista Ultimate for Surrendering Privacy

Namric

Awards
Credits
From N4G.com

"Need a free copy of Windows Vista Ultimate? Are you incredibly trusting of big corporations? Well I have the deal for you, with a new program through Microsoft called the Windows Feedback Program. For the small price of privacy and perhaps some dignity, you can let Microsoft watch your every move for 3 months, in return for some software of your choice. Surveys are also required, one at the start, and then another in 2 week intervals, but compared to the bigger issue those are pretty painless. Some might find this to be an excellent deal, with software prices high, and cost of your free time to be almost nothing at all."

Say what? I'm not gonna buy that for one minute. Besides, I got better things to do, then to have people put me under survellience, just for a Windows Vista Update. I got a job, friends, family, and that's important to me. Who wants to embarass themselves by being watched for 3 months for software? It's good and all, but I don't want an upgrade of Windows on my computer. I'm keeping Windows XP.

Back