Free PC games given away via promotions

Danielx64

Credits
So I figured that I would start a topic were we can list current games that you can get for free. Please note that many of then are mass giveaways for some indie titles and not big name ones.

With that said some of those indie games are rather good though.

First up GOG: GOG.com

There the On the House from EA: Origin

More coming as I find then.

Oh nice! I knew that EA sometimes gave away old titles free. Thanks for the list.

Will this be a list of games that were once being sold but are now being given away? Or is a list of all free-to-play games as well? Just wondering because I can help and find some games to add to the list :)

Will this be a list of games that were once being sold but are now being given away? Or is a list of all free-to-play games as well? Just wondering because I can help and find some games to add to the list :)
Mostly games that are given away via a promotion of some sort.

We could start a second topic for free to play only games if you are interested in that.

Reactions: Ash
Sounds good. You should start it considering I go missing sometimes and don't come back for a few days. I'll look for some good free games now ;)

It been a long time since I posted in this thread but here is the latest promotions that going around:

[Steam] [DLC] Tap Adventures: Beginner Pack DLC
[Steam] Heaven Island / Heaven Forest VR MMO
[Steam] Mystery Steam Key
[Steam] [DLC] Mighty Party: Battle and Toads DLC
[Steam] ClickDraw Clicker
[Steam] [DLC] Go Away There is Kumis Over There : Soundtrack DLC
[Steam] [DLC] Forge of Gods: Team of Justice DLC
[Steam] [DLC] Forge of Gods: Guardians of the Universe DLC
[Steam] [DLC] Forge of Gods: Dragon Trainer DLC
[Steam] Project RPG

You can get then from Marvelousga. Please note that you need a steam account to get then.

I got a free copy of the Killing Floor and Payday 2 through GoG. I haven't played them yet though, but I can't really say no to free games permanently added to your Steam account, right? Interesting though both were probably trying to entice gamers to purchase their new products/DLCs by giving away their main game for absolutely free. It's an interesting strategy, to say the least.

I got a free copy of the Killing Floor and Payday 2 through GoG. I haven't played them yet though, but I can't really say no to free games permanently added to your Steam account, right? Interesting though both were probably trying to entice gamers to purchase their new products/DLCs by giving away their main game for absolutely free. It's an interesting strategy, to say the least.
Last time I checked Payday 2 not on GOG.

There is a bunch of games on Nuuvem - Your digital games store that you can get. Some are also DRM free as well.

Yeah from time to time these guys are offering free games. I remember before I think it was from Origin, they offered this game for free, called The Crew. It's like a Need For Speed racing game. I know there are some sites who are offering free games as well.

Back