Friday Nights

BaseballGuy

Full GL Member
Credits
What do you usually do on Friday nights? Friday nights are a great way to start the weekend.
Do you go out with friends? Stay in and play video games/watch movies?

I enjoy doing a bit of both. Some weeks I will go out with friends and other Fridays I will stay in and play video games/watch movies
like I did last night :grin:

Back in the day, it was always the night for new cartoons and I greatly looked forward to it. If not cartoons I spend most of it gaming. These days... it's work and more work :squint:

Friday nights are no special for me. I usually go out during the weekend, on Saturday or Sunday...

I have a night relaxing with my girlfriend as it is typically the only evening we are not busy. We catch up on television, maybe watch a film - those kind of things.

Late nights and playing games or doing development works :) In fact that apply to most of the weekends, beside Sunday night where I need to work on Monday so I go to bed a little early.

I usually go out with my friends but if there isn't anthing planned with them, I just watch a series on netflix or play games on my playstation with some pizza and coke.

I work retail so Friday is usually just another day for me : /

But on nights where I know I have the next day off, I almost always tell myself Im gonna spend all night in a video game, but it almost always ends up being spent on skype talking with my friends, haha.

I always have pizza though. Cuz I like pizza.

Back