Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Sony announced sometime ago their own mini classic console version, now they have revealed the full list and sadly they may not have been thinking right on this one. The full 20 game list includes:
  • Battle Arena Toshinden
  • Cool Boarders 2
  • Destruction Derby
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Grand Theft Auto
  • Intelligent Qube
  • Jumping Flash
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Mr Driller
  • Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee
  • Rayman
  • Resident Evil Director’s Cut
  • Revelations: Persona
  • Ridge Racer Type 4
  • Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
  • Syphon Filter
  • Tekken 3
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six
  • Twisted Metal
  • Wild Arms

The PS1 Classic will be released on December 3rd 2018 and comes with two wired controllers, an HDMI and USB cable but lacks an AC adapter.

The mini console will cost $99.99 USD / $149.99 AUD / £89.99.

Saw the list too, too bad no The Legend of Dragoon.

That list is a huge fail. No Castlevania SOTN, no Silent Hill, no Soul Reaver, no Tomb Raider, no Crash. Need I go on?
What a let down!

I'm disappointed that there is no Final Fantasy 8. Not bundling a AC power adapter with the PS1 classic is annoying since power adapters are not very expensive.

lol wonder if Cloud or Squall is the man with the most "whatever"

It would be Squall, since Cloud started to give a damn.
Either way The Whatever Men got great reviews unlike Square Enix's recently released The Quiet Man lol

Just read from dualshockers and kotaku on the mini classic Ps1 is using the PCSX ReARmed emulator, based on the PCSX-Reloaded, an open-source console emulator that is the main version of PCSX from 2000s. In the past Sony tried to sue Bleem! and now sony is using a similar thing.

Just read from dualshockers and kotaku on the mini classic Ps1 is using the PCSX ReARmed emulator, based on the PCSX-Reloaded, an open-source console emulator that is the main version of PCSX from 2000s. In the past Sony tried to sue Bleem! and now sony is using a similar thing.

Lol, ironic. They just can't make something? Which I assume Nintendo did or just compact their old tech.

Lol, ironic. They just can't make something? Which I assume Nintendo did or just compact their old tech.

'tis not men of culture like lol

Indeed, sony should make their own program for it instead of snatching somebody else's.

Back