Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

What do you get when you mix an anime like Death Note but make it more tournament based killing? You get this wonderful anime Future Diary. An anime that will remind you how shitty life can be and the lives of people you can grow really fund of along with a story that just keeps twisting along.

Anyone here watch it? I highly recommend it.

This is one of my friends' favorite anime's. In fact Yuno is one of his favorite anime girls. I only got to episode 16 before I stopped watching it. It wasn't bad, I actually enjoyed it, but it started getting too effed up for me. xD Which says a lot seeing as I made it through all of Elfen Lied which is arguable more effed up than that.

This is one of my friends' favorite anime's. In fact Yuno is one of his favorite anime girls. I only got to episode 16 before I stopped watching it. It wasn't bad, I actually enjoyed it, but it started getting too effed up for me. xD Which says a lot seeing as I made it through all of Elfen Lied which is arguable more effed up than that.

oh yeah, it really got effed up specially even more so after ep 16, but the anime does have a happy ending.

oh yeah, it really got effed up specially even more so after ep 16, but the anime does have a happy ending.
I want to finish it. I just have a really bad habit of starting an anime and not finishing it. Especially if I like it, I don't want it to end. I did the same with My Hero Academia. Even though I was on episode 5. I wish there was more time in the day. >_>

I want to finish it. I just have a really bad habit of starting an anime and not finishing it. Especially if I like it, I don't want it to end. I did the same with My Hero Academia. Even though I was on episode 5. I wish there was more time in the day. >_>

you should hurry up and finish it before it becomes impossible to find the OVA ending.

I have dropped it.
It's too.. Well... Intense.
Is it like akame ga kill?

Back