Fuzzii's Friend Code

Fuzzii

Awards
Credits
Guess it's my time to add people lol. I'm not selective about the people I add, anyone is welcome as long as they aren't rude or try hards, I don't mind try hards but the ones that blame others for their lose or something like that gets me irritated lol.

Friend Code : 2492 - 4349 - 9400

Just in case no one viewed under my name
tongue.gif

I like using Swapnote and Playing Mario Kart 7 and Resident Evil. And in one week I will be getting Kid Icarus Uprising

Haha that was fast. Last time I posted something it took a 2 days for someone to reply xD

Guess it's my time to add people lol. I'm not selective about the people I add, anyone is welcome as long as they aren't rude or try hards, I don't mind try hards but the ones that blame others for their lose or something like that gets me irritated lol.

Friend Code : 2492 - 4349 - 9400

Just in case no one viewed under my name
tongue.gif

I like using Swapnote and Playing Mario Kart 7 and Resident Evil. And in one week I will be getting Kid Icarus Uprising
I will add you

Alrightie! I'll add you as soon as I fix my settings on my Nintendo 3DS. I sometimes get disconnected from my internet on my 3ds and I have to restart my router so it can connect again.

added you mine name is ray2012 friend code is 5456-0617-3458

Add me my names Mia and my friend codes 3652-0816-1154

Back