Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritwarrior

Lurking
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
For those of you who post on G4's forums:

I've recently got in touch with an admin, and they've said that Friday (8/24/07) may be the time for them to begin switching over to their new forum software, if things goes as planned. If it does not happen on that day, then the G4 boards may be worked on early next week.

Right now they're putting the finishing touches on its main homepage, so that is an indication of great things to come.

However, before G4 begins to migrate to the new forum software, you may want to save or archive your Private Messages. There is a chance that they may get lost in the forum migration process.

Until the G4 forum migration is complete, you may use this downtime to have fun in this forum, do some gaming, or anything else productive.

Cheers.

UPDATE: Completed, but it's in the Beta phase.

QUOTE (FRI @ August 24, 2007 10:41 am) That won't work. Most of the posters at G4 dislike Kalas.
Just only a few, because I'm the moderator over there. Sometimes they provoke the mods, not just me, because of what we say and do.

I'll ask around G4's boards to join this community, as soon as their forums are back on track.

Wow...I just went to check them out, they really are horrible.
I hope they get better....and that they fix the post count.

UPDATE: Completed, but it's in the Beta phase.

To adjust your profile settings and installing your sig:

Go to "Your control panel" at the top right side

When your user profile come up, click Edit

From there you can add in your sig, avatar, among other things.

The web guys are still sorting out the bugs in the system, so it's best to be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back