Game Dev Tycoon

OMDO

Full GL Member
Credits
Have you played this game? It's basically a game where you go from a single person in a garage to a huge gaming company making consoles.

I've been playing it for the past couple of days, having not payed it since launch. It's pretty good, though some mods are necessary, but overall it's a pretty solid game.

I've watched some people play it, but I've never really got into Tycoon games. I would always start fine, but get bored after an hour.

I tried it but it was really hard.

My games kept getting pirated and I didn't know how to stop it.

... Is what I would say if I had both pirated it and played it.

I tried it but it was really hard.

My games kept getting pirated and I didn't know how to stop it.

... Is what I would say if I had both pirated it and played it.
I saw that happen to someone who played it. It was funny because they had no idea their game was pirated until episode 3 or something and he bought the actual game.

I really liked that approach. Getting them invested in their company to give them a taste of their own medicine.
It is the only reason I have even heard of the game.

Before I played Game Dev Tycoon, there was a mobile app called Game Dev Story just like it but personally I think that the app is better. In game dev tycoon the review scores and layout are just weird. o_O

I remember that I have played it a lot back in the time. I also have watched a lot of videos about Game Dev Tycoon.

Back