Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Game of Thrones fans dissatisfied with how Season 8 has unfolded have started a petition to remake the final season.

The petition titled "Remake Game of Thrones Season 8 with competent writers” on Change.org has surpassed 500,000 signatures. The post notes that creators "David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have proven themselves to be woefully incompetent writers when they have no source material (i.e. the books) to fall back on. This series deserves a final season that makes sense. Subvert my expectations and make it happen, HBO!"

Some of the most popular notes left by individuals state that they don’t want Benioff and Weiss to go “anywhere near Star Wars” with their upcoming film and that they are upset that the writers decided to “trash 8 yrs [sic] of character building for what they think will shock and awe us."

I mean, I'm not happy with it either but I'm not signing a petition for it LMAO. I think most people don't expect it to actually happen though. It's a massive middle finger to D&D though :grin:

Back