Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9bVpkigy5s

So season 5 begins, with a possibility of it being the last season (since it uses all the book material in this season.) Anyone looking forward to it?

Omg omg omg \o/ Of course :grin: 

Today is the day too. April 12th. Can't wait for night. 

Demon_Skeith said:
Also the first episode was pretty good though I hear the first four episodes have been leaked online.
I heard that  as  well  and confirmed it too (people I know have  seen the episodes). I'm not sure if it's 4 or 5 though. 

I watched all 4 last night. The wait for the next episode is real ;-; 

Finished the season some days ago. That last episode... the last part of the episode..... why ;-; 

Most of the episodes were great. 

I think Stannis Baratheon is still alive.

I can tell you this.. It's Sunday and I was looking forward to another GoT episode tonight >.< I'm going to miss this and the wait will be real >.<

Personally I thought the whole of this season was just one big build up, nothing really happened apart from the thing that happened in the last minute of the last episode and now we have to wait another year for the stories to carry on. It has some good moments but for me they were just too little to make it a worthy season compared to some others. Most things were touched on like the white walkers etc. but that was about it nothing actually mounted up to anything :\

Back