Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

One thing is made clear with this trailer, its a really bad time to be sitting on the iron throne....

I think the Lannisters might be finished after this season or may just be overthrown. At one point a lion is knocked over on the map. Slight hint?

Yesterday I watched the newest trailer and I'm really counting the days until July 16th. I'm really excited. Each trailer is better than the other.

I'm getting really hyped. I should probably rewatch the old seasons the week before the new season starts.

A few more days and Season 7 will start. Too bad it's only 7 episodes and the next (if final) season will be next year again. So it will be a whole new year of waiting for the remaining 6 episodes; which would probably conclude the series. Then there's spin-off talks, prequels, sequels, whatever. Game of Thrones I think is too popular right now to just end without people milking the hell out of it for profit.

Ahh! Don't do this to my heart. I absolutely love Game of Thrones and winter is definitely coming so dress up and get ready.
The trailer looks really exciting and I am fully prepared for the 16th.

Me and my boyfriend have already agreed that we're watching it together right on the release since we have the HBO. I wish they would release all of the episodes at once though and not make us wait every week.

Also, I truly hope that Jon Snow and Daenerys finally met and get married, thank you :grin:

Ahh! Don't do this to my heart. I absolutely love Game of Thrones and winter is definitely coming so dress up and get ready.
The trailer looks really exciting and I am fully prepared for the 16th.

Me and my boyfriend have already agreed that we're watching it together right on the release since we have the HBO. I wish they would release all of the episodes at once though and not make us wait every week.

Also, I truly hope that Jon Snow and Daenerys finally met and get married, thank you :grin:

better to end it loving it then hating it.

Back