Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Forgot to start this three weeks ago since the episodes have been boring, but DAMN this episode made up with it as it was the ultimate battle of life vs death. So much happen, so much death and good scenes!

My only issue with this episode was bad lighting, I could barely see all the dark scenes.

The incest stuff in Game Of Thrones irks me, otherwise I'd watch it.

Forgot to start this three weeks ago since the episodes have been boring, but DAMN this episode made up with it as it was the ultimate battle of life vs death. So much happen, so much death and good scenes!

My only issue with this episode was bad lighting, I could barely see all the dark scenes.

This is so true!!! Lots of dark scenes, Barely see the characters especially at night :(:(

I've banned myself from Twitter and YouTube today until I watch the Battle of Winterfell. The first thing that I saw this morning when I opened Twitter was something about GOT. Luckily nothing got spoiled

Episode 3 can't help but feel like a bit of a let down to me. Considering it was what the entire TV show was building towards for many years and the hype around this episode in particular. It was still, obviously, a fantastic episode, but I just feel a little disappointed. I was the same as you in the sense that I couldn't see half the darn things that were happening, and I found it disappointing that the deaths were the obvious (safe) ones.

Episode 3 can't help but feel like a bit of a let down to me. Considering it was what the entire TV show was building towards for many years and the hype around this episode in particular. It was still, obviously, a fantastic episode, but I just feel a little disappointed. I was the same as you in the sense that I couldn't see half the darn things that were happening, and I found it disappointing that the deaths were the obvious (safe) ones.

I think we both can agree the moment they got over the walls and overrun the gate, then everyone should have been dead. The death army was like a wave and they just wash over you, no one should have been able to hold them off.

Oh, wow. That episode was crazy. I'm not going to lie, I'm one of the fans that were actually quite happy with the episode. I know there were some plot holes and it could have been done a lot better, but it wasn't too bad. Some of the scenes were beautiful especially with the two dragons in the sky. It's a shame they decided this was the last season, otherwise they could have done a lot more and not rushed it a bit

Overall, I enjoyed the story and even the tv show continuation of it. Though it goes without saying this last season was terribly rushed, failed to explore more of the lore setup and properly give time for everything to be finished properly but it ended on a rather safe ending.

Though I do hope for a arya spinoff!

Yeah I loved the visual effects, just felt they were at the cost of the story for the most part. However, I think something this big was always going to feel a little disappointing given its audience and hype. I left feeling ok about the ending, but felt it could have been better.

Yeah I loved the visual effects, just felt they were at the cost of the story for the most part. However, I think something this big was always going to feel a little disappointing given its audience and hype. I left feeling ok about the ending, but felt it could have been better.

pretty much, they did say each episode was equal to one big Hollywood movie. So I wouldn't be surprised if this last season costed a good billion. Also this theme is epic:

Back