Game of Thrones

when I have the PC, there are other things I rather watch/do.

Still the best one you'll get around that price.
I've seen better, cheaper ones (they might not be as good a screen like that one, but battery life and processor are better).
However, I'll knock on a few extra bucks and get ASUS's new Nexus 7 tablet with Jelly Bean (I'll watch all of my anime from Hulu Plus or Netflix).

How did this go from Game of Thrones to Android tablets :grin:

And, YESSSSS! This show is a man's show! Matter of fact, I bought the first seaspn on DVD, and ordered HBO so I wouldn't miss the second season.

It's got great locations, characters, and plot twists a many. Favorite characters are John the Snow, Arya Stark and Tyrion Lannister! Best moment is "Crown for a King" when ol dude get a shower in melted gold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM0KpLyncCI

This has by far, been the best series I've watched. This is probably due to the well written novels and how things happen so unexpectedly and catches everyone off guard. I love it!

I'm so in love with this show. I've seen season 1 and 2 several times and I can't get enough. I love most of characters and I can't complain.. there are so many beautiful girls and we pretty much see most of them naked. It's awesome.  :happy:
Plus all the fights. Oh and don't forget about the dragons and the wolves. I love it.

Back