Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Bye bye Mat Pat.

He has a punchable face.

so, no more game conspiracy theories lol

So, is he retiring or just becoming a manager of the channels? It sounds like he is just changing roles and idk if the title is really correct if he is going to still be running everything and I honestly can't help but feel like he will pop into some videos going forward.

End of an era. You could tell he'd been stepping back from the channels after the last year or so. Interested to see what he does next. And good luck to the new lead hosts and editors!

To many "reporters" covering/discussing the same stuff lol like in the gaming world alone there are already gazillion youtubers doing the same stuff / discussing the same gaming news/rumors/stuff pretty much.

Last edited:
To many "reporters" covering/discussing the same stuff lol like in the gaming world alone there are already gazillion youtubers doing the same stuff / discussing the same gaming news/rumors/stuff pretty much.
It is hard to get new content. Unless it has to do with creative aspects and ideas. It just takes some good editing and original content to stand out.

I think when a channel grows and you have a lot of staff, you have less time for the actual YouTubing portion, and have to spend more time on the managerial portion.

Must be realizing they can't keep it up lol.
I am sure for some that may be true, but there is alot more to it.

YouTubes restrictions over the years... It's lack of "checks and balances" for strikes... Them constantly changing what is and isn't allowed.

Those are just some examples.

People are simply tired of it.

I am sure for some that may be true, but there is alot more to it.

YouTubes restrictions over the years... It's lack of "checks and balances" for strikes... Them constantly changing what is and isn't allowed.

Those are just some examples.

People are simply tired of it.

They will find real life working condition rules are no better :(

Back