Game you're best at?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
In all honesty (and be truthful here), which of the games you own are you best at, and why? Any you're good enough at on a world record level?

Zelda OoT. In OoT I can beat the child part in an hour and thirty minutes to two hours. The other places I'm not sure, but I'm pretty fast at it. Besides the Water Temple. I still get lost, but I beat it pretty fast. As for a world record, most likely not.

Mega Man Powered Up. I've managed to beat some of the bosses...
That I'm weak to...
On hard mode...
With no damage. o_O

Hmm....I uses to be good at GTA IV, but now I'm varying from Fable III and Black Ops.

Um....... Kirby's Epic Yarn......................................................................................................

Starfox Assault because I still have the highest total score, unless I see someone who has a bigger score. Most people play game for multiplayer, so there's hardly any competition.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to dominate in my neighborhood with Kirby in the first SSB. SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2 (PSP) and Metroid Prime: Hunters (DS) were two other games that I was pretty 1337 in. And while I'm still good at most games I play, I don't have the time nowadays to be as good as I once was...just can't sit around and practice for hours on end. So I can kick butt in Black Ops, but I'm not a ninja.

Smash bros because I used to practice every day on the highest difficulty I think it was Lvl 9

I'm pretty beastly at Tetris.
I am not sure how good I am at Tetris, but I have managed to max out the number of lines cleared on Tetris DS, which was 999 or something I think. I forget, but hey, it was better than average.

As for other games, uh... well I whooped everybody at Mario Kart DS back in the days, but was no way near World record level or anything, heh. All the other games I have, well I'm good at most, but not super good. Although I quite like my progress with Mario Hoops 3 on 3, I managed to beat every tournament with a 200 point lead in every match (which was pretty damn hard in the later tournaments on Hard mode).

Probably Megaman Zero 3.
I can beat the game without dying, which is incredible compared to how I usually am... *Dies for the eighteenth time on the first level of NSMB.*

Sonic CD and Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Two of my absolute favorites. I've lost count how many times I completed both in the past 18 years.

I'm really good at the super mario galaxy games and kirby games.Also Donkey Kong Jungle Beat.I'm the worst at mario strikers charged/mario charged football.Maybe its just the horrible AI though.

You know, I'm not quite sure. I'm sure there was one game I was awesome at, buuutt....

SMG2 (100% and only three lives lost bitchezzzz!)
Any Kirby game. Well... almost any... DAMN YOU WHATEVER THAT GOLF ONE WAS CALLED! AND YOU TOO THE ONE THAT WAS ONLY RELEASED IN JAPAN!
*high fives SMF*

I'm a pro at Twisted Metal and I'm like the only one currently have many videos of it being beaten on hard without dying.

OH! OH! You know that Game & Watch game called "Fire". I'm so totally pro at the Modern version of Fire from Game & Watch Gallery 2 on the GameBoy. I got 2,000+ highscore on that in Very Hard mode, heh.

Back