Games for the 3DS?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
What games do you have for the 3DS? Which ones do you play the most? Which is your favorite? How large is your collection of games for the 3DS?

I have maybe a dozen for the 3DS, not as many as I like. I think my most favorite game right now is the Fire Emblem series

Let's see, I think I own about twenty games between digital and physical. Fire Emblem Awakening, Fates and Echoes have the most playtime, right next to Alpha Sapphire. I also poured quite a lot of hours into 3DSmash (a Smash game for a portable console is a damn blessing), but not as much as into the others.
Aside from the aforementioned ones, I absolutely adored both Ace Attorney games (Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice). Both sequels worth their names, imho. Oh, Ocarina of Time 3D and Majora's Mask 3D (I'll make an altar for it one day) are both amazing, of course, and so is A Link Between Worlds.

I don't have that many as I've been busy lately and I don't buy new games often, but the ones I own include Animal Crossing: New Leaf, MarioKart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, and Super Mario Maker. There's a lot of Mario in there. :p I think my favorite would have to be New Leaf and then MarioKart is in second place. I am pure Animal Crossing trash. I have been since my DS days. I just like the real life stimulation and the character interactions. I love being able to control my world get prizes for doing seemingly ordinary things. The game teaches you real life lessons and applications too. MarioKart 7 was also fun. I like the new glider and underwater additions. I felt like something was missing in the DS version. The coin collecting feature is a nice throwback as well.

Quite a few actually. More accurately:

• Super Mario 3D Land
  • The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
  • Street Fighter IV
  • Mario Kart 7
  • The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D
  • The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds
  • Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
  • Mario & Luigi Dream Team
  • Mario & Luigi Paper Jam
  • Pokemon Sun
Out of those, I probably spent most time playing Luigi's Mansion 2 (until my game card broke) and the Mario RPGs to be honest. Heck, my playtime for those games is 200 hours + each!

Only got one physical game which is Ocarina of Time 3D. Several digital though, including Super Mario World, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart 7, Super Smash Bros 3DS and several virtual console games.

I'm still on an original 3DS and honestly it's hurting my hands to play. I've been looking at the new 2DS, but I also want a Switch pretty badly so I'm not sure if it's worth updating my 3DS right now...

I have the following.....

- Luigi's Mansion : Dark Moon
- Mario Kart 7
- Mario & Luigi : Paper Jam
- Super Mario 3D Land
- New Super Mario Bros. 2
- Yoshi's New Island

I didn't have as many as I thought I would. That's probably the least amount of games that I actually have for a console. For all of the handhelds that I've had in the past, I've always had quite a few.

Back