Games you are proud of being good at.

nintendyagmr

making the world a derpier place one post at a tim
Awards
Credits
I was wondering what games you guys have pride in being good at. In my case I am nowhere near good at any skillful game :banghead: , but I just wanted to make this topic to see what games you guys were good at.

Metroid Fusion…I can speedrun it in about 70 minutes, and if I didn't sidetrack to get a couple energy/missile/powerbomb tanks that I technically don't need I could probably hit an hour…I'm just neurotic about getting them.

Battletoads in Battlemaniacs on the SNES. I played it heaps when I was younger and used to find it frustrating. I no longer find it that difficult. Still one of my favourite games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Starfox 64... I know it's not the msot difficult game, but I've played it so much I can quote the entire script from memory, and don't even have to really pay attention to where I'm moving when I play it on the N64. My hands just... know what to do half the time lol.?

And not anymore at least, but I used to be a top DPS in the couple of raiding guilds I was in on WoW. Playing Final Fantasy and Tera nowadays though, and not seriously, at least for now!

I consider myself fairly good at Mario Kart 7, Black Ops 2 and Mega Man II.

Obviously the former two are online games, but Mega Man II I do enjoy speed running from time to time.?

Pokèmon, lol. Back then playing Yellow version I'd spam earthquakes or just heavy hitter move and I'm proud that I can strategically play this game.

I can speed through Sonic CD or Sonic 3 & Knuckles completely with ease. I guess replaying each game consistently is basically muscle memory for me.

Well, I am good at connect trees.

I like playing hopeless 1 and 2 as well, and I would consider myself as good even in those games. I like candy crush series and crazy kitchen game. I always try to get the highest score :grin:

Megaman Legends for PS1! Don't need no guide or anything, and I've tried my best to speed run it, could only do it in 5:20:53. that was since... 2011. I've yet to try it out again. This is a game where I will not get tired of.

I wouldn't consider myself good at any particular game to the point where I could boast about it. I just play the games because I enjoy playing them. I don't play them so that I can boast about it after the fact.

I'm good in Counter Strike 1.6 and Global Offensive. But with those cheaters and griefers around I can't win every time.

I'm okay at turn based RPG Games. I feel being good at turn based RPG games is something I am more proud at because they require thinking skills to come up with a plan/strategy to beat a boss rather than just fast fingers, and hand eye coordination like some games.

Back