Switch Games you'd like to see for the Switch....

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
What games do you wish they'd make for the Nintendo Switch?

I would love to see a Luigi's Mansion game. I got both the one for the Nintendo GameCube and the Nintendo 3DS. But I'd love to see what they'd come up with next for the game.

Also, I'd like for them to make a Mario Kart exclusively for the Switch. I see where they are releasing a Mario Kart 8 Deluxe but I hope they actually make a Mario Kart that was going to be something new to the console.

Off the top of my head I can't really think of anything since we got a new Zelda, we're getting a new 3D Mario platformer. Plus there's a main series Fire Emblem game coming in 2018 and Fire Emblem Warriors.

I mean, I wouldn't mind a 2D Mario game. Maybe a new New Super Mario Bros. I honestly still like those, even though it's running its course after 11 years. I also hope they port Smash Bros from the Wii U to the Switch and add things like they're doing with Mario Kart 8.

These are just games I'd like to see in general, but I'd take them on the Switch if possible.

TimeSplitters 4
Alpha Protocol 2
Vanquish 2

For Nintendo specific games, I can hardly wait for Pikmin 4. I'm also hoping they get around to porting their Wii U titles at a budget price of $30-$40. I don't see why they couldn't give everything the MK8 treatment (1080p native, 60fps).

Smash bros (obviously) and a true 2D Super Metriod sequel.

Off the top of my head I can't really think of anything since we got a new Zelda, we're getting a new 3D Mario platformer. Plus there's a main series Fire Emblem game coming in 2018 and Fire Emblem Warriors.

I mean, I wouldn't mind a 2D Mario game. Maybe a new New Super Mario Bros. I honestly still like those, even though it's running its course after 11 years. I also hope they port Smash Bros from the Wii U to the Switch and add things like they're doing with Mario Kart 8.

I wouldn't mind if they did something new with the whole Mario thing. Don't get me wrong, I love Mario and I am looking forward to Super Mario Odyssey. But I wouldn't mind if they did some new stuff with Mario.

I wouldn't mind if they did something new with the whole Mario thing. Don't get me wrong, I love Mario and I am looking forward to Super Mario Odyssey. But I wouldn't mind if they did some new stuff with Mario.
What if they called it New Super Mario Odyssey? ;)

Back