GameSpot's Best of Show Winners for E3 2013

DCoachM

Awards
Credits
Now that the show has ended, what were the best games of E3 2013?
GameSpot editors have chosen our favorite games from this year's show, finalizing a list of 12 titles highlighted below.

Games up for nomination had to be playable in some form, whether by GameSpot or during a live presentation.
Battlefield 4
Bayonetta 2
Destiny
Fantasia: Music Evolved
Forza Motorsport 5
Mario Kart 8
Rayman Legends
The Crew
The Division
The Witcher 3
Titanfall
Watch Dogs

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/gamespots-best-of-show-winners-for-e3-2013-6410330/

After looking at this list, I love the fact that they listed Destiny and The Division in the list. The two trailers for these were awesome.

DCoachM said:
Now that the show has ended, what were the best games of E3 2013?
GameSpot editors have chosen our favorite games from this year's show, finalizing a list of 12 titles highlighted below.

Games up for nomination had to be playable in some form, whether by GameSpot or during a live presentation.
Battlefield 4
Bayonetta 2
Destiny
Fantasia: Music Evolved
Forza Motorsport 5
Mario Kart 8
Rayman Legends
The Crew
The Division
The Witcher 3
Titanfall
Watch Dogs

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/gamespots-best-of-show-winners-for-e3-2013-6410330/

After looking at this list, I love the fact that they listed Destiny and The Division in the list. The two trailers for these were awesome.
Battlefield 4 and Watch Dogs my favorites there. Thought both looked amazing and can't wait for both. Unfortunately I didn't see gameplay for almost half of these games, guess i'll be busy for a little while :) 

I must say out of the list I've got to say Battlefield 4 :) The gameplay and E3 trailer seems so amazing, the Frostbite 3 system... BREATH TAKING. Simply. I can't say how long I've been waiting !

-Paul

Battlefield looked awesome. However, I wonder how many moments in their demo were scripted. For instance, knocking down the building was awesome, but are other buildings vulnerable as well or was this an isolated incident? I'm also extremely cautious trusting anything from EA after their Sim City debacle. 

No surprise Watch Dogs is on this list. Looks awesome. 

Yes, Watch Dogs and Battlefield 4 did have awesome trailers as well and the gameplay for these two did look spectacular, so I will agree with you on these too. :)

After watching some footage, i really loved Bayonetta 2, even thought i don't like her new look and the game being exclusive for the Wii U, but for what it's worth, it's really turning out a awesome game.

BlackSolaris said:
After watching some footage, i really loved Bayonetta 2, even thought i don't like her new look and the game being exclusive for the Wii U, but for what it's worth, it's really turning out a awesome game.
I don't see why it would be a Wii U exclusive it doesn't look like it would be playable with the Wii U, but than again all I like the Wii U for is mario kart.

Back