Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Dedicated games retailer GameStop announced today that GameStop PowerUp Rewards members are now eligible to attend the company’s GameStop Expo for the first time. The company has held the expo for several years, but in years past it has only been open to GameStop employees.

The expo takes place in San Antonio, Texas on August 29. General Admission tickets cost $35, and give gamers access to the show floor for five hours. VIP tickets are available for $100, and open up access to a special hospitality lounge, a swag bag and and “VIP lines” for signings.

No specific titles have yet been announced to be on display, but Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Activision, EA and “dozens more” exhibitors will be in attendance according to GameStop.

GameStop’s PowerUp Rewards program is free to join. Expo tickets can be purchased from The PowerUp Rewards website.

source

never knew they had an expo.

Has anyone been to the GameStop Expo yet? I don't have a frequent buyers card yet but I supposed I should so I can take advantage of offers like these. Can anyone fill us in on what to expect at these expos and how often they will occur?

Back