Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
GameStop is set to open 80 GameStop Kids stores. As announced via the company’s official site, the stores feature “something for the kid in all of us,” including “an assortment of this holiday's most desired video games and accessories, game licensed products, popular toy brands and collectibles.”

The first store will open today in Grapevine, Texas, with other locations set to open throughout November. Products shown on GameStop’s site include toys and accessories related to Angry Birds, Skylanders, Minecraft, Pac-Man, Mario, Lego and many more. For now, only U.S. locations have been announced.

Source

Hmmm, not sure what to say for this. Useless? Meaningless in a few years? Just fail?

uuhhhh, why lol?

This just seems like a waste of money and resources if you ask me.

I don't think this is good idea. They could just open normal GameStop stores. >_>

I meant, just in case its related to holidays, whats the harm into it? Ya ain't puttin those kids into the harm's ways no?

Well firstly, I actually wasn't replying to you, I was replying to the notion of them putting out a "gamestop for Kids".

Secondly, although it isn't much"harm in it" it just seems pointless to me.

A large part of their consumers are already kids, so why make a store catered to them?

Especially when you consider that they could just expand on their product or open new Gamestop stores with the resources they are goint to be using here.

Well firstly, I actually wasn't replying to you, I was replying to the notion of them putting out a "gamestop for Kids".

Secondly, although it isn't much"harm in it" it just seems pointless to me.

A large part of their consumers are already kids, so why make a store catered to them?

Especially when you consider that they could just expand on their product or open new Gamestop stores with the resources they are goint to be using here.
Please don't get me wron then! Sorry! Mine bad.

Back