Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Given recent doom news of Gamestop closing stores, there is a light as a video has leaked showing that remaining stores that preform will be undergoing this revealed redesign:

Which shows stations that people can gather at and play games.

I like that there will now be stations where people can gather to play games. The couch and large TV also look nice.

Some Gamestop moving to a bigger store could be a goid idea since there would be more games, and gaming activities which can happen in a larger store.

I think VR games, and motion games like Wii sports need more space to demo or try out at a store.

Here in Australia one of the EB stores has moved from one place to another with more room. Sadly they didn't do like what Gameshop is doing.

they are owned by the same company, so maybe within time?
Not so sure, for one thing, I can say is that it looks like they have fewer PC games on display. I remember an entire wall covered with PC games, now that not even the case, let alone close to an entire wall.

It's nice but I wonder how effective a redesign is going to be. Right now, online stores are just so much better for purchasing games especially with all the discounts available.

Back