GameStop suffers

I feel once the Xbox One X and future Sony Playstaion 4K consoles get released there would be more people buying consoles, and games from Gamestop again. But, I feel more people are buying game consoles, and games from eBay, and Amazon because it is cheaper, have games and consoles in stock, and more convenient than going to a local Gamestop which maybe many miles away from your home.

Game file sizes are also becoming bigger where it maybe cheaper to buy large games at a retailer rather than downloading them on internet service providers which have expensive bandwidth overage fees, or expensive internet plans for unlimited bandwidth or high bandwidth like 1TB of bandwidth.

There is also currently a Nintendo Switch shortage in some places where they are difficult to buy online, and at local retailers like Gamestop, so when Nintendo makes more Switch consoles, Gamestop will sell more Switch consoles and games. The Snes Mini will also cause more people to shop at Gamestop.

I'm gonna be honest with you... Good.

I could walk into a GameStop right now and literally sell them my actual soul and I would probably only get a $12 trade-in credit, between being harassed with offers for an overpriced GameInformer subscription. Their used game disks look like they were just used to polish blocks of freshly quarried chunks of cement.

Every Triple-A developer that puts special in-game items in the game on GameStop's behalf is a freken' joke. This store makes Walmart's microscopic game section in the Electronics department look like an aisle in BestBuy by comparison.

I'm gonna be honest with you... Good.

I could walk into a GameStop right now and literally sell them my actual soul and I would probably only get a $12 trade-in credit, between being harassed with offers for an overpriced GameInformer subscription. Their used game disks look like they were just used to polish blocks of freshly quarried chunks of cement.

Every Triple-A developer that puts special in-game items in the game on GameStop's behalf is a freken' joke. This store makes Walmart's microscopic game section in the Electronics department look like an aisle in BestBuy by comparison.

never blame the employees, blame corporate that forces them to do that or they get fired. But I do agree, Gamestop is going to go the way of blockbuster.

I'm personally not okay with that. I like buying games physically. I've only downloaded games digitally when games I wanted were on sale or when the games don't have an actual physical release. I like touching my games and looking at the box covers. Plus, downloading games onto the system takes up a lot of space, which I don't like because then I have to delete a lot of stuff just to get one game when I could just go to GameStop, buy the game, and use a few blocks.

Back