Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
alright I am satisfied with the recent activity that I am announcing the GF posting contest #3 for the entire month of September. Now you post in this topic with your current post count and you will be added. At the end of the posting contest your current contest post count will be subtracted from the post count you posted in this topic.

1st place winner gets to select two prizes and 2nd place winner gets to select 1 prize. 3rd place winner gets the rep and game points prize. This contest ends on the last day of September and the winner is announced on the first day of October.

RULES

You must have lower then 50% warning. if you go over 50% during the contest you are disqualified.

No spam posts! Any spam posts will get you disqualified.

Do not do all the posts in the forum games forum. If I see a lot of posting there and not in other forums I will make the forum a non post increase forum.

PRIZES

Promoted to Rare gamer (must do at least 100 posts during the contest)

50 Rep points

600 Game points

shoutbox color added of your choice.

mod for a day on any day of your choice. (must do at least 150 posts during the contest)

a subforum of your choice added and it can be anything (redirect to your forum, your hang out forum, ect.) and you are the mod of the forum. (must at least do 300 posts during the contest and is limited to 1 person to have)

Army system item price changed of your choice.

Up to three arcade game of your choice added.

Be promoted by one user group. ex. your a SS member you can become GF member. or from rare to master gamer. (Must make 250 posts. This is a unlimited prize)

Change the name of your user group as long as a admin approves. (Must make 200 posts.)

15 AP in the GFSSA

5 GF tokens in the GFSSA (must make 50 posts and all of them does not need to be in the RP forum.)

higher interest rate in the bank

Have your site advertised by one staff member for one day. (Must make 150 posts.)

Have your site advertised by one staff member for one week. (Must make 300 posts.)

Have your site advertised by one staff member for one month. (Must make 600 posts.)

Entries
GAMER_NOW- 25
Midnight Sky - 255
sasuke000-147
Narutohero-4 posts
hcfwesker 109
seaofclouds- 975

I just think that adding more skins will cause a headache... so take that off

I'll be aprticipating as well. and you know i don't spam. that sub-forum prize is verrrrrrry interesting

only downfall. i'm moving sometime in september; hopefully the change is quick, and i get online soon after the move.

@ Sasuke000 ... any chance you could do something with the two pics in your Sig that are side-by-side; it's stretching the screen's width. thanx

QUOTE (hcfwesker @ August 31, 2008 06:04 am) I'll be aprticipating as well. and you know i don't spam. that sub-forum prize is verrrrrrry interesting

only downfall. i'm moving sometime in september; hopefully the change is quick, and i get online soon after the move.

@ Sasuke000 ... any chance you could do something with the two pics in your Sig that are side-by-side; it's stretching the screen's width. thanx
it is.

QUOTE (hcfwesker @ September 02, 2008 12:59 am) hcfwesker 109

and i do hope that forum games aren't included. i'd post in them for fun, but i just don't like posting little post, like counting or word games, and i see some members could take advantage of the opportunity if forum games are allowed.
let's just say it's a unknown off and on

Back