Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Well first off it went pretty good. It only took so long because of the arcade games.

Anyways here is what has been done.

New forum layout! The forum layout has been redone and things have been put into a order that makes it easy to look at things.

DAMN YOU TO HELL IE! Well if your using IE then you notice that The world of Nintendo and the GF newsfeed has black boxs. I am currently trying to fix this. please be patient while this gets fixed.

Two new shoutboxs! We now have a different jcink shout box and a chatango box which has replaced the IRC. Guest can chat on the chatango to ask questions or have problems registering.

Two new skins and one replaced. Camo Blue and the banner was made by Typewriter and Etavarium and the banner was made by madmax3. Hybrix Moonlight was replaced with Hybrix Neon.

New smilies CODE :welcome:  :evil laugh:  :LMAO:  :clap  :rofl:
welcome.gif
muahaha.gif
lmao.gif
laughing016.gif
rofl02.gif

Also I have added a bunch of system smilies as well. just click show all to see them.

the new smilies came from here, here, here. GF does not clam these as our own.

you can now collapse the forums but make sure you uncollapse them to see what has been posted.

New forums have been created GF blog, Fierce Debates, Great Sites!, Artistic Talk, GF render database, User AMV, Streaming Trailers, and ScreenShot Album.

Many new forums have been giving new names and descriptions.

The GFSSA RPG has been added, so take a look.

Tons of new arcade games have been added. make sure you play them before sea does!

We are still working on the MMORPG! in the mean time make sure you have 50 posts so you can see it when it is done.

We have a avatar gallery for you to use and more pics will be added soon.

Another Music box has been added

Also guests can see all forums (Expect the MMORPG) for one week before I start restricting views. make sure you join!

Seems like great stuff DS! Great job. I'm using the Camo Blue skin.

Yes, to get the word out. Make sure to get it out about the revamp like on Hireem, Mad Ads, ect. That Forum Showdown will help GF too on MA.

WOW!!!! the new look is really AWESOME!!! great job. and , if you want to get rid of that distortion behind your uploaded smilies, to where it's all black in the background ... you should check here ... http://www.web-boosters.com/forum/viewtopi...40&p=5171#p5171

you do need to make a bit of posts to get it, but, it's an Ad Forunm, so it never hurts to post as much on those.

and just noticed your affiliates bar is gone?

QUOTE (hcfwesker @ August 08, 2008 12:38 pm) WOW!!!! the new look is really AWESOME!!! great job. and , if you want to get rid of that distortion behind your uploaded smilies, to where it's all black in the background ... you should check here ... http://www.web-boosters.com/forum/viewtopi...40&p=5171#p5171

you do need to make a bit of posts to get it, but, it's an Ad Forunm, so it never hurts to post as much on those.

and just noticed your affiliates bar is gone?
thanks for the link hcfwesker. as for the affiliates that will be up soon. I was going to do it last night but I was too tried to do it and my eyes hurt from looking at the computer screen all day
winking0056.gif
lol

oh, don't worry about the affiliates, i was just wondering since noone else mentioned it. it's all good. i've worked tirelessly on mine as well, and i guess i shoulda thought before i akd about it, cause it's funny, on no matter how hard you work on something, there's always that one guy to point out something missing ...

and i didn't want to be that guy
sad0049.gif

LOL!!!!

you're welcome for the link.

QUOTE (hcfwesker @ August 08, 2008 12:51 pm) oh, don't worry about the affiliates,  i was just wondering since noone else mentioned it.  it's all good.  i've worked tirelessly on mine as well, and i guess i shoulda thought before i akd about it, cause it's funny, on no matter how hard you work on something, there's always that one guy to point out something missing ...

and i didn't want to be that guy
sad0049.gif

LOL!!!!

you're welcome for the link.
no thanks for doing it other wise I might not have done it and got in trouble with my other affiliate people lol. all the skins is completed and up to date.

QUOTE (Seaofclouds @ August 08, 2008 01:36 pm) The revamp looks great!!! I'm still using the digital skin, but I may change soon.

thanks sea I put a lot of work into it. I just got done announcing the revamp to all the ad forums hopefully we will see new members soon.

DS you did an awesome job with the revamp, incredible skins, nice smileys
muahaha.gif
and a new shoutbox you outdone yourself.

Good Job!
happy0167.gif
party0002-1.gif
laughing016.gif
thdance.gif
av-46.gif

Yeah
muahaha.gif

QUOTE (ubertrance @ August 09, 2008 05:40 pm) QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ August 09, 2008 05:38 pm) QUOTE (Xeon @ August 09, 2008 09:20 am) Yeah
muahaha.gif

do note that no one can use it more then me in a day
muahaha.gif

lol new rule?
lol it's a law and a fact!

Back