Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
As you may or may not know I have been working on the Gamingforce rebirth project or in other terms a revamp for Gamingforce and I have been working on it for a few weeks now. of course you may not see much changes on the forum that's because I'm doing it on a test site that is the same as this site. Anyways I plan to put this revamp in to motion on this site on August 7th 2008. the eve of Gamingforce's jcink birth which will make the site 1 year old.

As far as the Revamp goes I will be adding a SSB type RPG with the help of kisame. of course Xeon and the new MMORPG staffer Sparky are working on the MMORPG for GF though that won't be ready for a few months yet (I think). I will add new skins and take some down. new forums will be made and others will be destroyed (maybe)! Names will change and the look will become new. many things will be reordered and redone. Smiles will come and go the current shoutboxs are going going and will be gone!

So late at night August 7th the forum will go offline for me to import the changes and will reopen to a new GF in no time and no one will be able to access the board while it's offline (except admins and MMORPG staff)

If you would like to see anything added or taken off or change let me know before August 5th. that's all for now.

QUOTE (MisterKalas @ July 25 @ 2008 02:08 pm)I see that you have made some progress on this. Good luck with the rest DS, and make it interesting.
I have actually done a lot. it's on a site that only I have the link. (I have many GF test sites.)

Haha sorry. I would have helped with the RP sooner if I saw this thread. I can't wait DS!

QUOTE (Kisame @ August 06, 2008 09:45 pm) Haha sorry. I would have helped with the RP sooner if I saw this thread. I can't wait DS!
all the help I need from you was to use a template to save some time. though I will be needing second opinions once it's posted.

Back